Listen to this article
Todays blog post is more focused on the users and readers and the content you want to see here. Earlier this week I was looking at my calendar and trying to plan out blog posts for the next month. Trying to think of ideas that I thought would be engaging and that our community would want to read. I messaged a few people in the community and pitched a couple ideas, then I asked them what they would want to see more of. So that is what brings us here.
What do you all want to see more of? I have expressed it a few times in the past, we are not really merchants, so sometimes we need to ask merchants what is important to them. What kind of topics would you like to see us cover in our blogs more? I have broken the types down into a few general categories to get the discussion started. This is what I have come up with.
- SEO type posts, about strategy and how-to’s
- Conversion optimization posts about maximizing your current traffic
- Technical posts about how to modify your shop or working with thirty bees
- General e-commerce news, what trends are happening in the e-commerce world
- Videos of cats scared by cucumbers
If you have any other ideas that are not listed we would be open to them as well. Just let us know what interests you and we can make it happen!
Leave a comment, let us know what you want to learn about!