If you have not seen, thirty bees 1.0.5 has been released. It comes with many bug fixes and commits form the previous branches. 1.0.5 is the first version to start including components from the updater that our community has funded.
1.0.5 includes a whole new build system for the modules to validate and build core modules so they will work flawlessly with the updater. This had to be done to make not only the version updates more stable, but also make the module updates more stable as well.
Some of the bug fixes in 1.0.5 include:
- Removing PHP unserialize to make the core more secure
- Fixing images for multistore thanks to @mcdado
- Fixing duplicate manufacture listings thanks to @okom3pom
- Improved compatibility with LiteSpeed thanks to @lucasROFF
- and several other low level fixes.
This is the most stable version of thirty bees yet, and they will only get more stable from here. Thanks everyone for your support.