Listen to this article
We are happy to announce that we are moving ahead with both Agency Partner and Developer Partner programs. We have had a lot of interest over the last few months, but we held off to get our infrastructure in place where we could better serve our partners. Now we are ready to start accepting partners and building an even better relationship with developers in our community.
Agency Partners are for companies with 2 to an unlimited number of developers. The agency partnership covers the whole agency as a partner. The cost for the Certified Agency partnership is $500 a year. Which will be use to further develop thirty bees and help us maintain our mission of creating free software and free modules.
This is a lower cost option for freelance developers or companies with just a single developer. The benefits are the same as the agency partners, with the exception of the badge and the forum flair. The cost for the Certified Developer partnership is $250 a year. Which will be use to further develop thirty bees and help us maintain our mission of creating free software and free modules.
Benefits of Partnering with Us
Anytime you make a strategic partnership with a company there are benefits, we are no exception. Some of the benefits to partnering with us are outlined below:
- Placement on our website giving information about your agency and a contact form to contact your agency
- You will get referrals from us for companies that want to partner with us that need modules created
- You will get a listing on our forum letting people know you are a partner
- Partner designation on any modules you put in our store
- Special sneak peaks of new features and betas before the general public
- An announcement in our mailing list letting everyone know you are an official partner
- A blog post about your agency to let everyone know about your agency
- You will receive a certified agency badge set you can use with your branding
- Your partnership dues will be rolled into the company so we can continue to make the best open source software
If you have any questions about partnering with us, or want to get the ball rolling with your partnership, use the form below to contact us.